OK, let's look at the actions feminists have achieved/are working on:
- Legalized Female Vote (a right men already had)
- Legalized female property ownership (a right men already had)
- Successfully allowed women to attend school from primary education to college (a right males already had)
- Changed the legal definition of rape to include more victims including men (giving more protection to men and women)
- Opened up the job market to give women equal OPPORTUNITY, continues to push for more job inclusion of women (a right men already had)
- fighting for women to not be paid less just because they are women.
- Fighting against victim-blaming in rape and abuse cases, including for children and men.
- worked and working in solidarity with the LGBT movement
- Questioning gender norms so that everyone can do whatever they want regardless of gender (benefits everyone)
- increasingly working in solidarity with anti-racist movements under concept of intersectionality.
Now lets look at anti-feminist claims:
- BUT CIRCUMCISION!! - not invented by feminists, not endorsed by feminists, many feminists are active intactivists, and the feminist concept of bodily autonomy helped launch the modern intactivist movement
- BUT DIVORCE COURT! CHILD CUSTODY! Most judges are still men, as are most law makers. Feminism opposes the idea that men are naturally bad at taking care of kids.
BUT NOT ALL MEN! the feminist idea of holding rapists accountable for rape comes from the idea that men are adults who can control themselves.
BUT I PAID FOR DINNER! the feminist push for equal pay and job opportunities means we do not want men to have to pay for dinner.
Basically, the things that men have against feminism tend to be things that are actually promoted by sexism.
I'm not sure how to insult this new anti-feminist hate group nonsense appropriately because calling it a sickness is an insult to the sick, calling it insane insults the insane (which is a very real issue, actually, because being mentally ill is not the same as being irrational, bigoted, etc and mental illness stigma really sucks), calling it stupid is an insult to all the good people who aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer due to no fault of their own, calling it shit is an insult to our body's useful waste disposal process, etc. etc. Maybe we could start insulting people by comparing them to bigots because there are few things worse in the world than mindless hate.